|If You have some question or
unusual problem feel free to contact the Right File Generator
technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you contact technical support, you should be prepared to
provide the following information:
- Right File Generator version (you can find this information
from About menu item of Help menu).
- Right File Generator Log file.
- A description of what you do before the problem occurs.
- Error messages you see when the problem occurs.
- Your name, company name and how to contact you.
When running the program, you have to select one of menu items from
"Tools->Log file" in order to view or truncate your Log
file. Log file contains detailed description of any errors and
other events that occurred while processing script.
Default log file location is C:\Documents and
Settings\<username>\Application Data\rfg.log or
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\rfg.log depends on your